The Godfather (1972)

"She is beautiful for you, for me there's only my wife and my son"-Don Vito Corleone
%2Bimages%2B(2).jpg" />

Don Corleone: We have known each other many years, but this is the first time you've come to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you feared to be in my debt.
Bonasera: I didn't want to get into trouble.
Don Corleone: I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Godfather." You come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married and you ask me to do murder - for money.
Bonasera: I ask you for justice.
Don Corleone: That is not justice. Your daughter is alive.
Bonasera: Let them suffer then as she suffers.
Bonasera: How much shall I pay you?
Don Corleone: Bonasera, Bonasera, what have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, this scum who ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by some chance an honest man like yourself made enemies they would become my enemies. And then, they would fear you.
Bonasera: Be my friend... Godfather.
Don Corleone: Good.
Don Corleone: Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
Don Corleone: Give this job to Clemenza. I want reliable people, people who aren't going to be carried away. I mean, we're not murderers, in spite of what this undertaker thinks...


Subtitles 

4 comments:

  1. The Godfather - 1972 Film
    100
    The Godfather II - Video game
    10
    The Godfather: The Game - Video game
    5
    The Godfather Part III - 1990 Film
    5
    The Godfather Part II - 1974 Film

    ReplyDelete
  2. the godfather
    100
    godfather 2
    30
    the godfather 2
    15
    godfather game
    15
    godfather 3
    10
    godfather movie
    10
    godfather the game
    10
    godfather cheats
    5
    godfather theme
    5
    godfather online

    ReplyDelete
  3. movie poster
    100
    movies posters
    30
    vintage posters
    15
    vintage movie posters
    15
    best movie posters
    15
    free movie posters
    15
    free posters
    15
    old movie posters
    15
    new movie posters
    15
    horror movie posters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. buy dvd the handmaid's tale season 1

    ReplyDelete